Congratulations you've reached adulthood! Make your 18th birthday one to remember with these 18 top tips.
This is the day you’ve been waiting for… well, since this day last year. Here are some ideas to make this one a birthday to remember (or to not remember, if that’s your style).
1. You’re an adult! Go out for brunch. Have avocado toast. That’s what adults do, right?
2. Do some taxes. Talk about the weather.
3. Or build a pillow fort and have a movie marathon. Apparently that’s a very grown up thing too…
4. Book an outdoor activities session, like zorbing or paintballing. If you don’t come away with bruises, you’re not doing it right.
5. Have a spa day. If you do come away with bruises, you’re not doing it right…
6. Swim in the sea, if it’s safe. Especially if it’s cold.
7. Hire a limo.
8. Throw a themed party. Party like it’s the 1920s.
9. Make it a surprise party. Put on your very best shocked face.
- 5 Best Staycations for Students
- Best Summer Festivals to go to in 2019
- 5 Drinking Games for Students